Microdacyn is clinically proven to significantly reduce wound healing time.
Microdacyn is different to traditional antiseptics which can cause damage to healthy skin.
Microdacyn establishes the optimum wound healing environment without irritation, stinging or staining.
- Doesn’t sting
- Doesn't stain
- Doesn’t damage healthy human skin
SPRAY IN - USE MICRODACYN WOUND CARE SOLUTION TO CLEAN WOUNDS
Microdacyn is clinically proven to significantly reduce wound healing time. Microdacyn is different to traditional antiseptics which can cause damage to the healthy skin. Microdacyn establishes the optimum wound healing environment without irritation, stinging or staining.
Microdacyn Solution reduces inflammation and maintains moisture. The Solution is used to effectively remove dirt and debris as well as the microbes that can lead to infection. Microdacyn is suitable for all types of wounds.
Treat your family’s cuts, burns and abrasions with Microdacyn Solution.
- Establishes optimum wound healing environment
- Reduces risk of infection
- Non-irritating - no sting, no stain
- Reduced healing time
- Easy non-touch spray application
- Suitable for all ages and all wound types
- No maximum treatment duration
Microdaycn Solution is used to clean, irrigate and maintain moisture in the wound bed.
MICROBES: Microdacyn physically removes microbes including bacteria and fungi, reducing the risk of infection.
INFLAMMATION: Microdacyn reduces inflammation. Microdacyn is non-irritating and non-cytotoxic – effectively preserving healthy skin. Microdacyn does not sting, stain or cause additional pain.
HEALING: Microdacyn establishes the optimum wound healing environment by maintaining moisture and reducing time to wound healing
- Minor wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers
- Slow healing wounds
- Malodorous wounds
- Surgical wounds
HOW TO USE
- All wound dressings
- Wound dressing with Microdacyn Hydrogel
- Under occlusion (bandages)
- Positive & negative pressure systems
- All skin types and ages
MICRODACYN WOUND CARE SOLUTION:
Spray Microdacyn Solution directly onto the wound area to clean and debride the wound, removing dirt and debris and the microbes that can lead to infection. Use on its own or together with the Microdacyn Hydrogel for dressing the wound.
- Apply sufficient Microdacyn Solution to completely saturate the wound
- Continue to generously apply as the wound is debrided, flushing away debris
- Do not rinse
- Apply at each dressing change or up to three times a day – until complete healing is achieved
For more severe wounds, spray Microdacyn Solution onto a sterile gauze or cloth and place over the wound and leave for 10-15 minutes. A saturated gauze can be used to thoroughly clean the wound by gently wiping.
Can also be used to aid in dressing removal.
USING MICRODACYN WOUND CARE SOLUTION AND HYDROGEL TOGETHER
- Spray Microdacyn Solution directly onto the wound to clean and debride. Apply enough so that the area is completely saturated, do not rinse
- Spray a generous (about 2-5 mm thick) coating of Microdacyn Hydrogel to seal and protect the wound
- Allow the area to dry and apply an appropriate dressing and/or bandage. Microdacyn Solution and Hydrogel are compatible with all dressings and covers
- Apply at every dressing change or up to three times a day until complete healing is achieved
Repeat the above steps 1-4 every day until the wound is closed.
Store below 25 deg C. Use within 60 days of opening.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Always read the label.