Microdacyn is clinically proven to significantly reduce wound healing time.
Microdacyn is different to traditional antiseptics which can cause damage to healthy skin.
Microdacyn establishes the optimum wound healing environment without irritation, stinging or staining.
- Doesn’t sting
- Doesn't stain
- Doesn’t damage healthy human skin
LEAVE ON - USE MICRODACYN HYDROGEL TO HYDRATE & PROTECT WOUNDS
Microdacyn is clinically proven to significantly reduce wound healing time. Microdacyn is different to traditional antiseptics which can cause damage to the healthy skin. Microdacyn establishes the optimum wound healing environment without irritation, stinging or staining.
Microdacyn Hydrogel reduces inflammation and maintains moisture. The Hydrogel is used to hydrate wounds as well as effectively removing the microbes that can lead to infection. Microdacyn is suitable for all types of wounds.
Treat your family’s cuts, burns and abrasions with Microdacyn Hydrogel.
- Establishes optimum wound healing environment
- Reduces risk of infection
- Non-irritating - no sting, no stain
- Reduced healing time
- Easy non-touch spray application
- Suitable for all ages and all wound types
- No maximum treatment duration
Microdaycn Hydrogel is used to hydrate, protect, and maintain moisture in the wound bed.
MICROBES: Microdacyn physically removes microbes including bacteria and fungi, reducing the risk of infection.
INFLAMMATION: Microdacyn reduces inflammation. Microdacyn is non-irritating and non-cytotoxic – effectively preserving healthy skin. Microdacyn does not sting, stain or cause additional pain.
HEALING: Microdacyn establishes the optimum wound healing environment by maintaining moisture and reducing time to wound healing.
- Minor wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers
- Slow healing wounds
- Malodorous wounds
- Surgical wounds
HOW TO USE
- All wound dressings
- Wound irrigation with Microdacyn Solution
- Under occlusion (bandages)
- Positive & negative pressure systems
- All skin types and ages.
Microdacyn Hydrogel is used for hydrating and protecting wounds.
Apply Microdacyn Hydrogel to hydrate and cover the wound and reduce the risk of infection. It can be used with wound dressings or simply sprayed directly onto wounds as often as required. This is a first aid kit essential!
- Spray directly to wound (2-5mm thick) or damaged area
- Cover and dress as appropriate
- Re apply at each dressing change – up to three times a day
- Compatible with all wound dressings
Use on its own or together with the Microdacyn Solution for cleaning the wound. Microdacyn Hydrogel is designed to reduce the risk of infection, inflammation and wound odour.
Microdacyn Hydrogel helps to keep wounds moist, establishing the optimum wound healing environment while effectively removing the microbes that can lead to infections. The Hydrogel forms a covering or barrier over the wound that helps protect and encourage healing.USING MICRODACYN WOUND CARE SOLUTION AND HYDROGEL TOGETHER
- Spray Microdacyn Solution directly onto the wound to clean and debride. Apply enough so that the area is completely saturated, do not rinse.
- Spray a generous (about 2-5 mm thick) coating of Microdacyn Hydrogel to seal and protect the wound.
- Allow the area to dry and apply an appropriate dressing and/or bandage. Microdacyn Solution and Hydrogel are compatible with all dressings and covers.
- Apply at every dressing change or up to three times a day until complete healing is achieved.
Repeat the above steps 1-4 every day until the wound is closed.
- Use only as directed.
- Always read the label.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.