Use the CONTOUR®NEXT test strips with your CONTOUR®NEXT system to help manage your blood glucose levels. With highly accurate readings you can make the best informed diabetes self management decisions.
CONTOUR®NEXT test strips are compatible with the following blood glucose meters: CONTOUR®NEXT connected, CONTOUR®NEXT ONE, CONTOUR®NEXT, CONTOUR®NEXT LINK and CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4
- Tiny sample size with easy Sip-InTM. Use sampling to get the right amount of blood, first time.
- Second-Chance® sampling allows you to apply more blood to the same test strip within 60 seconds if there was not enough blood on the first sample. This helps to avoid re-lancing and reduces strip wastage3
- Accuracy is not affected by icodextrin (peritoneal dialysis solutions)4 and other substances such as ascorbic acid and paracetamol (acetaminophen)5, see CONTOUR®NEXT test strip insert for full list.
- No Coding® technology automatically codes itself every time a test strip is inserted.
- Sample size: 0.6µl
- Storage temperature: 0oC to 30oC
- Altitude: up to 6,301m
- Haematocrit: 0% to 70%4
Dispose of the test strips as medical waste or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Click on the links below for Compatible Products:
#Full details available in CONTOUR®NEXT test strip pack insert.
1. CONTOUR®NEXT BGMS User Guide, Rev. 03/19. 2. Christiansen M et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol 2017; 11(3):567‐573. 3. Richardson JM et al. Clinical Relevance of Reapplication of Blood Samples During Blood Glucose Testing. Poster presented at the 20th Annual Diabetes Technology Meeting (DTM); November 12-14, 2020. 4. Bernstein R et al. A new test strip technology platform for self-monitoring of blood glucose. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2013;7(5):1386-1399. 5. CONTOUR®NEXT test strip insert, Rev 05/19.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.