Self-manage your blood glucose levels with the easy to use CONTOUR®NEXT blood glucose monitor with a simple smartLIGHT® system. Self-guided testing helps you navigate the meter without any previous use and it comes with a back-lit, large display for easy viewing. Highly accurate readings, Second-Chance® sampling, quick 5 second readings and easy to use app connection.
- Blood Glucose Monitor
- Lancing Device
- 10 x lancets
Easy to use
- CONTOUR®NEXT supports blood glucose management with an easy to use system1
- No initial set-up is required; time, date and target range are pre-set†
- Quick 5 second readings
- Easy to view with a large display screen and rubber buttons for ease of use
- Highly accurate blood glucose readings1
- Accurate readings are important for decision making, especially for correct insulin dosing decisions2
- An accurate blood glucose monitoring system supports continuous glucose monitoring system for calibration, and when symptoms do not match readings, during recovery from hypoglycaemia and during rapid rate-of-change3
- The intuitive smartLIGHT® target range indicator helps to interpret blood glucose values1
- It clearly identifies readings as above (Amber), within (Green) or below (Red) target range, to help you make decisions1
- Second-Chance sampling helps to reduce wastage of strips and avoids re-lancing.
- With a 60 second countdown screen allowing you to apply more blood if required.
Connects to the free CONTOUR®DIABETES app
Connecting the CONTOUR®NEXT meter to the CONTOUR®DIABETES App may help you better understand5 your readings.
- Automatically syncs^ with the meter to upload all blood glucose readings to an electronic diary.
- My Patterns helps identify trends in readings and sends notifications of potential causes.
- Your blood sugar diary report can be sent to your healthcare professional.
Click on the links below for Compatible Products:
#Before use see the CONTOUR®NEXT blood glucose monitoring system user guide for full instructions. †Always consult your healthcare professional prior to making changes to your target ranges. ^On a compatible Android or iOS device. For a full list of compatible mobile operating systems, visit compatibility.contourone.com.
1. CONTOUR®NEXT BGMS User Guide, Rev. 03/19. 2. Stedman M et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2020 Mar 14; doi: 10.1177/1932296820905880. 3. Campos-Nañez E, Breton MD. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2017;11(6):1196-1206. 4. Richardson JM et al. Clinical Relevance of Reapplication of Blood Samples During Blood Glucose Testing. Poster presented at the 20th Annual Diabetes Technology Meeting (DTM); November 12-14, 2020. 5. Fisher W et al. User Experience With the Information–Motivation–Behavioral Skills (IMB)–Based CONTOUR®NEXT ONE Smart Meter and App System. Poster presented at the 78th Scientific Session of the American Diabetes Association (ADA); June 22‐26, 2018; Orlando, Florida. 6. Grady M et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2018;12:1211-1219.