CareSens N Premier Blood Glucose Monitor
The CareSens N Premier blood glucose meter helps make managing your data easy. With Bluetooth functionality, it provides quick and easy transfer of your readings to the SmartLog app on your compatible phone. From there you can easily review and share your monitoring. Test strips required: CareSens N strips.
The CareSens N Premier meter set also includes:
- 10 CareSens N strips
- 50 Lancets
- 1 CareLance Lancing Device
- CareSens N Premier meets the ISO 15197:2013 (the international performance standard for blood glucose monitoring systems)*
- No coding
- Auto-back lighted LCD screen
- Sample size: minimum 0.5 µL
- 5 second measurement time
- Strip expiration indicator
- Strip ejector
- Compatible with SmartLog software
- Bluetooth data transfer and data port to download data via a USB cable
- Pre-meal, post-meal and fasting flags
- 1,000 readings can be stored with time and date
- 1, 7, 14, 30, 90-day averaging (total, pre-meal, post-meal and fasting)
- 4 alarms (two hour post-meal, 3 customisable alarms)
- Hypoglycaemia indicator
- Measurement range: 1.1 - 33.3 mmol/L
- Battery life of 1,000 tests
- Size: 103 x 54 x 17 (mm)
- Weight: 71.7 g (battery included)
- Temperature range: 5 - 50°C
- Relative humidity range: 10 - 90%
Australian Customers: Please note the meter does not come with batteries inserted and time set, due to the different time zones in Australia
What’s in the box:
- 10 x Blood Glucose Test Strips. For the Dual meter this is PRO BGTS, for the other meters this is CareSens N BGTS.
- 50 x lancets
- CareLance lancing device
- Instructions for use
- Registration card
- Carry case
Click on the links below for Compatible Products:
- Matching Test Stips_TS035
- Matching Lancing Device_FP011
- Matching Lancets_LA021
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Diabetesshop.com only ships within Australia. We use Australia Post Parcel System for all orders weighing less than 22kg. This Standard Service is by road freight. For cartons that weigh more than 22kg, we use a network of economy road freight couriers.
We are pleased to offer a standard shipping rate of $9.95 to all destinations in Australia
Orders from STO affiliates (State and Territory Organisations) and all wholesale customers.
Australia Post EXPRESS Service
Our warehouse partner does not offer this service, however most orders are dispatched and received between 2 and 5 business days.
All orders are processed in our warehouse the same day or the next day. Cut off time for same day despatch is 8am Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Orders received after 8am will be processed and despatched the next business day.
Estimated Delivery Times After Dispatch:
|NSW Metro||1 – 2 business days|
|NSW Regional||3 - 5 business days|
|ACT||3 – 6 business days|
|QLD Metro||3 – 6 business days|
|QLD Regional||3 – 6 business days|
|VIC Metro||3 – 6 business days|
|VIC Regional||3 – 6 business days|
|SA Metro||3 – 6 business days|
|SA Regional||3 – 6 business days|
|TAS||3 – 6 business days|
|WA||3 – 6 business days|
|NT||3 – 6 business days|
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION and ORDER TRACKING
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can use this tracking number on the Australia Post website to track the progress of your delivery. Click here for Australia Post Tracking.
Please double check that your delivery address is correct. Returned parcels due to incorrect addresses can be subject to a return-to-sender fee of $12 as well as a redelivery charge to resend your parcel.
ENQUIRIES and CANCELLATIONS
For any queries about your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 1800 177 055. Please quote your order number.
An order can be cancelled or changed if it has not been processed at our warehouse.
Our Returns & Refunds Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.