TickleFLEX is an insulin injection pen accessory that removes needle pain and virtually eliminates bruising produced by insulin injection.
The team at diabetesshop.com are always on the lookout for new products. Every now and then we find a game changer and the TickleFLEX is one of those rare products.
TickleFLEX is a universal fit, insulin injection aid that supports best practice for injecting with short needles. It helps to reduce stress and anxiety when injecting insulin, empowering individuals of all ages to inject with confidence.
If you use an insulin pen, then TickleFLEX will make a substantial difference in your daily routine. It’s simple to use and offers a number of major benefits/ features:
• Attaches to the end of your insulin pen, allowing you to use it in the normal way
• Hides the needle as it breaks the skin, reducing stress for those with needle phobia
• Creates a distraction to the brain by gently gathering subcutaneous tissue that can result in significantly reduced pain on injection
• Has a large pad area preventing the needle going in too deep
• Increases needle stability, enabling you to reach further around your body to inject one handed. This can also increase independence and confidence in the elderly
• Can substantially reduce bruising
• Will fit onto any Universal single use 4 – 6mm needle
• Made from silicon and has an anti-microbial additive so it can safely be washed/boiled
• Has an estimated lifespan of 12 months
It does not fit the Toujeo Solostar insulin pen or work with safety needles.
For a demonstration on how to use the TickleFLEX please refer to the video attached.
TickleFLEX Injection Site Desensitiser has achieved Australian Government TGA approval (ARTG ID 303294) as a Medical Device Included Class 1.