INSULIN PENS JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT COOLER
The next evolution of insulin pen cooling.
Two years of research, development, design and market testing by a person with T1D, proudly supporting the diabetes community.
Keeping your insulin pen cooler than cool.
Using polyacrylate crystals, cotton and anodized aluminium... a dab of creativity, a splash of design nous, a dollop of cool, and a whole lotta love from two devoted parents out comes the Penguin chick...and chic.
INSULIN BIOACTIVITY IS AFFECTED BY TEMPERATURE CHANGES
Keeping insulin below 30C/86F gives better efficacy
• Designed with unique crystal technology to ensure stable insulin temperatures
• Fits all insulin pen sizes
• Simply activate with cold water in 8 minutes
• keeps cool for 24 hours and take 3 minutes to rejuvenate the cooling effect
• No need for ice packs, refrigeration, or battery charging
• Adds bonus pen protection from physical damage
What is the temperature range Penguin Cooling Case is providing?
The penguin cooling case is an evaporative unit purposely designed to keep your insulin cool within temperatures of 18° to 26°(64.4 to 78.8°F) for 24 hours.
What’s included when I purchase a Penguin Cooling Case?
1 x Penguin Insulin Cool Case and instruction leaflet
Your Penguin Cool Case is manufactured to the highest standards.