KetoSens Ketone Test Strips 10pk
The KetoSens blood ketone test strip is for use with the CareSens Dual meter only. It does not require coding, just insert the strip into the meter and it is ready to use. KetoSens test strips come individually wrapped in a foil pack of 10 test strips
How to use:
KetoSens test strips don’t need manual coding and are designed to work with the CareSens Dual meters for blood ketone testing.
A. Preparing the lancing device
- Unscrew and remove the adjustable tip.
- Insert a new disposable lancet firmly into the carrier.
- Twist off and set aside the protective cover of the disposable lancet and replace the adjustable tip.
- Set the depth of penetration that you want to use; in thicker skin areas use a higher number; in thin sensitive skin areas use a lower number. Rotate the top portion of the adjustable tip until the setting number matches the arrow.
- Cock the lancing device by pulling on the sleeve until the device clicks.
B. Preparing the meter and test strip
- Wash your hands and the site from which the blood will be drawn.
- Gently insert the square end of the test strip into the meter port with its contact bars facing upwards. The (strip with blood drop) symbol should appear on the screen.
- Get a blood sample using your lancing device (see instructions above).
- Touch the pointed tip of the strip into the blood droplet on your finger, keeping the test strip vertical to the blood droplet, making sure the blood fills up the small window on the black side of the strip. Note: You only need about 0.5μl of blood (about the size of a pinhead).
- Once the blood sample has filled the confirmation window, the meter will beep. If the blood sample has insufficient volume, an error message will appear.
- The test result will appear after the meter counts down from 8 to 1. The result will automatically be stored in the meter’s memory.
Click on the links below for Compatible Products:
- Compatible with Monitor_GM043
Note: The test strip must be inserted into your meter before applying blood to the pointed end. The meter does not require any manual coding. KetoSens blood ketone test strips are for use only in CareSens Dual meters. The meter will switch off if the blood sample is not applied within 2 minutes of inserting the test strip into the meter.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Diabetesshop.com only ships within Australia. We use Australia Post Parcel System for all orders weighing less than 22kg. This Standard Service is by road freight. For cartons that weigh more than 22kg, we use a network of economy road freight couriers.
We are pleased to offer a standard shipping rate of $9.95 to all destinations in Australia
Orders from STO affiliates (State and Territory Organisations) and all wholesale customers.
Australia Post EXPRESS Service
Our warehouse partner does not offer this service, however most orders are dispatched and received between 2 and 5 business days. For very urgent orders please contact our customer care team email@example.com or 1300 776 388 and we’ll check if our warehouse partner’s courier network can meet your delivery deadline.
All orders are processed in our warehouse the same day or the next day. Cut off time for same day despatch is 8am Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Orders received after 8am will be processed and despatched the next business day.
Estimated Delivery Times After Dispatch:
|NSW Metro||1 – 2 business days|
|NSW Regional||3 - 5 business days|
|ACT||3 – 6 business days|
|QLD Metro||3 – 6 business days|
|QLD Regional||3 – 6 business days|
|VIC Metro||3 – 6 business days|
|VIC Regional||3 – 6 business days|
|SA Metro||3 – 6 business days|
|SA Regional||3 – 6 business days|
|TAS||3 – 6 business days|
|WA||3 – 6 business days|
|NT||3 – 6 business days|
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION and ORDER TRACKING
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can use this tracking number on the Australia Post website to track the progress of your delivery. Click here for Australia Post Tracking.
Please double check that your delivery address is correct. Returned parcels due to incorrect addresses can be subject to a return-to-sender fee of $12 as well as a redelivery charge to resend your parcel.
ENQUIRIES and CANCELLATIONS
For any queries about your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 1300 776 388. Please quote your order number.
An order can be cancelled or changed if it has not been processed at our warehouse.
Our Returns & Refunds Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.