JUST IMMERSE IN WATER
Unlike other insulin pen cooler bags that require you to prepare ice packs or batteries, the Glucology insulin cooler pouch only needs to be immersed in cold water to be activated.
PREVENTS INSULIN FROM SUFFERING
After activation, the insulin cooler pack is designed to keep your insulin cool (below 28˚C) for up to 36 hours at a time, making it an essential accessory for travel.
REUSABLE WHENEVER NEEDED
If you need to extend the insulating effects of our travel pouch, just reactivate the bag by immersing it again in cold water to keep your insulin cool for another 36 hours.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN
This portable cooler pouch fits nicely in your backpack. Given its travel-friendly size, this travel pouch can easily fit up to 2 syringes and 2 vials at a time.
YOUR GLUCOLOGY MEDIUM VIAL POUCH HOLDS
• 2x Syringes and 2x 5ml Vials; or
• 2x Syringes and 1 x 10ml Vial; or
• 2x 10ml Vials; or
• 4x 5ml Vials.
DIMENSIONS OF INNER COOLER POUCH
120mm (Long) x 95mm (Wide)
Outer cover; and Inner pouch made up of polycotton with panels containing crystals (non-toxic and non-flammable).
HOW TO USE
1. Immerse the inner pouch containing the crystals in cold water to soak for 5-6 minutes.
2. While soaking, make sure the crystals are spread evenly inside the pouch.
3. Remove pouch from soaking water. Place on a flat surface and allow to drain for 5 minutes.
4. Gently dry the cooler bag using tissues or a towel.
5. When mostly dry, place the medication in the cooler bag and the activated pouch in the outer cover of the cooler bag. For continuous safe storage, the pouch should be re-immersed in water every 36 hours or sooner if the quantity of gel reduces and it starts returning to its crystal form.
6. When in continuous use, 2-3 minutes of immersion in water will be sufficient, depending on the size of the pouch. If not used continuously, store your Glucology cooling wallet Pouch in a cool dry place until next use.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
When not in use, remove the inner pouch from the outer cover and allow to dry out naturally until the gel returns to its crystal form. To keep the crystals separate, gently shake the pouch when drying. The drying period can take 2-4 weeks depending on the size of the bag and the climate.
Insulin must be at the manufacturer’s recommended temperature before being placed in a Glucology Cooling Wallet. Please check the manufacturer’s information inserts for your specific medication.
Weight 0.053 kg
Colour Black, Blue, Red