Returns and Refunds
1. diabetesshop.com customers have a right to repair, refund or replacement for all goods that have a manufacturing defect. The consumer must return the faulty product to diabetesshop.com, and pay any associated postage costs. If the product is found to have a manufacturing fault after inspection, then all postage costs will be refunded to the consumer, along either a replacement product, or a refund for the price paid for the product.
2. Any unsatisfactory goods should be reported to the seller within 5 business days of receipt at the delivery address.
3. diabeteshop.com may accept applications for refund due to consumer change of mind. A refund may be issued once the product has been returned and inspected. The returned product must be unused, unopened, in saleable condition, and include all original packaging. The customer will need to pay the costs of return postage. Refunds on any incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods will not include the original postage charge, refunds will only be for the price of the goods ordered.
4. Products to be returned for refund or exchange should be sent to:
GPO Box 9824
Sydney NSW 2001
5. If products are faulty the inspection process may be quicker if photographs are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the physical product.
6. Unfortunately we cannot offer returns, refunds or exchanges are offered on Blood Glucose Level Test Strips, Insulin Pen Needles or Syringes, unless the product has a manufacturing fault.
7. Regrettably diabetesshop.com is unable to offer any discount on products covered by NDSS subsidies.
8. We are unable to offer refunds to NDSS registrants who purchase full price Blood Glucose Level Test Strips, Insulin Pen Needles or Syringes from diabetesshop.com,unless the product has a manufacturing fault.