Returns and Refunds
1. Diabetesshop.com customers have a right to repair, refund or replacement for all damaged or faulty goods. If you have a faulty or damaged product, please contact our customer care team on email@example.com or 1300 776 388. Depending on the value of the goods, the fault identified or the manufacturers advice we may ask you to return the product or email a photograph. If the product is found to have a manufacturing fault or was damaged prior to delivery, a replacement product or a refund (including postage costs to return the goods), will be provided.
A damaged product must be notified to our customer care team within 5 days of delivery
2. Diabeteshop.com may accept applications for refund or exchange due to consumer change of mind. A refund or credit will be issued once the product has been returned, and upon inspection is unused, unopened, in saleable condition, including all original packaging. The customer will need to pay the costs of return postage. Refunds on any change of mind or incorrectly ordered goods will not include the original postage charge.
3. Diabetesshop.com cannot offer returns, refunds or exchanges on blood glucose level Test Strips, Insulin Pen Needles or Syringes, unless the product has a manufacturing fault.
4. Discounts on products covered by NDSS subsidies are not available at Diabetesshop.com
5. Products to be returned for refund or exchange should be sent to:
GPO Box 9824
Sydney NSW 2001
6. For any enquiries related to your order or product please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org