A compact water activated insulin cooling wallet from Australian brand Glucology. Keep your insulin safe and cool for up to 36 hours.
JUST IMMERSE IN WATER
Unlike other insulin pen cooler bags that require you to prepare ice packs or batteries, the Glucology insulin Zip wallet only needs to be immersed in cold water to be activated.
PREVENTS INSULIN FROM SUFFERING
After activation, the insulin cooler pack is designed to keep your insulin cool (below 28˚C) for up to 36 hours at a time, making it an essential accessory for travel.
REUSABLE WHENEVER NEEDED
If you need to extend the insulating effects of the cooling pouch, just reactivate the bag by immersing it again in cold water to keep your insulin cool for another 36 hours.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN
This portable cooler pouch fits nicely in your backpack. Given its travel-friendly size, our travel pouch can easily fit up to 4 insulin injection pens at a time.
If, within 12 months of purchase, you are not satisfied with the quality or performance of the cooler bag, just let us know so we can provide a full refund or product replacement.
YOUR GLUCOLOGY ZIP WALLET HOLDS
• 4 x insulin injection pens – either pre-filled or refillable pens (not incl.); or
• 15 x 3ml or 1.5ml cartridges (not incl.); or
• 6 x 10ml vials of insulin and syringes (not incl.).
DIMENSIONS OF INNER COOLER POUCH
• 260mm (Long) x 101mm (Wide)
Outer cover; and Inner pouch made up of polycotton with panels containing crystals (non-toxic and non-flammable).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
CLEANING AND STORAGE
- Immerse the inner pouch containing the crystals in cold water to soak the Glucology® Pen Pouch for 12 minutes.
- While soaking, make sure the crystals are spread evenly inside the pouch.
- Remove pouch from soaking water. Place on a flat surface and allow to drain for 5 minutes.
- Gently dry the cooler bag using tissues or a towel.
- When mostly dry, place the medication in the cooler bag and the activated pouch in the outer cover of the cooler bag. For continuous safe storage, the pouch should be re-immersed in water every 36 hours or sooner if the quantity of gel reduces and it starts returning to its crystal form.
- When in continuous use, 2-3 minutes of immersion in water will be sufficient, depending on the size of the pouch. If not used continuously, store Glucology Cooling Wallet in a cool dry place until next use.
When not in use, remove the inner pouch from the outer cover and allow to dry out naturally until the gel returns to its crystal form. To keep the crystals separate, gently shake the pouch when drying. The drying period can take 2-4 weeks depending on the size of the bag and the climate.PLEASE NOTE
Insulin must be at the manufacturer’s recommended temperature before being placed in a Glucology Cooler Bags. Please check the manufacturer’s information inserts for your specific medication.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Weight 0.094 kg
Colour Black, Blue, Red