Wholesale for Pharmacy and Health Professionals
diabetesshop.com is the online portal for Diabetes NSW&ACT. We can help you to provide your customers with Australia’s largest range of diabetes products. with all the essentials needed by people living with diabetes.From syringes to skincare, insulin pump accessories to circulation socks we’ve got you covered with wholesale pricing for pharmacies and healthcare providers. Every product we sell is assessed by the Diabetes NSW&ACT team of credentialed health professionals with the criteria that it must make a positive contribution to the lives of our members. You can be assured that all our products will enhance the integrity of your business reputation.
Diabetes essentials not covered by NDSS, but available from diabetesshop.com, include:
- Lancets and lancing devices
- These are essential for obtaining blood to measure blood glucose levels. Customers will often need to purchase these along with their blood glucose strips.
- Sharps disposal containers
- Sharps include lancets and pen needles and should be disposed of in a secure container. Many pharmacies also offer a sharps disposal service so customers can purchase safe sharps containers and dispose of them at their local pharmacy.
- Diabetes travel packs
- With blood glucose meters, BGL strips, lancets, etc, there can be a lot to carry around with you when managing your diabetes. Make life easier for your customers living with diabetes by offering a range of diabetes travel packs.
- Insulin cooling cases
- Insulin should be maintained a stable temperatures, and specially designed cases such as Frio wallets can provide customers with the assurance that their insulin will be kept at optimum conditions.
- Hypoglycemia Treatments
- Glucose gels, tablets in single or multi use packs for quick treatment of hypoglycemia.
If you have previously opened a wholesale account with diabetesshop.com or Diabetes NSW&ACT then simply click the SIGN IN button at the top of every page to access pharmacy pricing. Please note that the improved security of our new website requires a password reset for your initial visit. CLICK HERE to reset your password, enter the email address used to register your account, and then we’ll sent you instructions to reset your password. Once password reset is completed then you’re ready to order online with diabetesshop.com.
If you haven’t joined the hundreds of pharmacies that have an account with diabetesshop.com then simply register for a wholesale account by calling 1300 776388, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send you a credit application to allow you to choose between payment by invoice or by credit card. We look forward to hearing from you,